THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST
Christmas isn’t Christmas without Christmas music.. wow! How many times am I going to say Christmas? I start listening to Christmas music around mid October. I know to some that is as grave sin but please, I look forward to this time of year for so long I can’t make it past October without listening to at least one song from Michael Bublé’s Christmas album.
So, I thought it would be nice for me to list all the songs that I love listening too and you can let me know if we share the same Christmas music taste.
Top 8 Favorite Christmas Song:
- Away in a Manger – Before you laugh, hear me out.. this Christmas Carol was one of the first ever Carols I learnt by heart in Pre school. I don’t know how, all I know is I have known and loved this Christmas Carol for as long I have known to remember things.So, for that reason, it will always be on the top of my list.
- Rockin Around The Christmas Tree – This has also been of my childhood favorites, a lot of different versions have come out but my favorite one is sung by Brenda Lee
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Aside from the fact that Michael Bublé is one of my favorite artists, this is one of my favorite Christmas songs sung by him. I know, its pretty popular amongst others too.
- Last Christmas – I cannot be the only person that listens to Wham and thats a fact, this is a Christmas Classic and if you still haven’t heard it, please go and listen to this, you’re missing out!
- I Ho, Ho, Hope It’s Santa Claus – Some of you may not of heard this, its actually a really new Christmas song. Its a song by one of my favorite artist growing up, Tom Fletcher. I’ve listened to it too many times this month and we are only 6 days in.
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town – Another amazing song sung by Michael Bublé. I know that every time I hear this song, it gives me goosebumps, it reminds me of the times I used to stay up when I was young girl, just to see if I can spot Santa and his reindeers.
- Mistletoe and Holly – This Christmas song is sung by Frank Sinatra, I am a huge fan of Frank Sinatra, I don’t think there is any song by him that I dislike. I agree, I was honestly born In the wrong era.
- Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer – Dean Martin, another one of my favorite artists,. I know, others have their opinion on this man but for me, this was the first version of this song I ever heard and to me its the best one.
Is there a song on here on this list that you love? Is there a Christmas song that I haven’t listed that you love?
Also, when do you start listening to Christmas music, are you an eager beaver like me or do you like to wait until its closer to Christmas?
I hope this list opened up your search to new Christmas music, I’ll be back tomorrow, hopefully not saying the word “Christmas” as many times as I did today!