Happy Blogmas Day three everybody!
*some links may be affiliate*
Before I start, I really want to give credit to all those people that do Blogmas or Vlogmas every year. It is incredibly hard and its only day three, its rewarding but worth it. So, props to you guys!
I uploaded a gift guide for him yesterday, so it is only right that I upload one for her. I tried to add different products in there, so it is suitable for everyone. If you like what you see, click the link and start your Christmas shopping! So, just like yesterday, I will link all the products below with the price and some details about them.
- Cheftronic Stand Mixers ($82.99) – I honestly feel a stand mixer is something that you can never go wrong with. Who doesn’t love baking? Everyone tries it at some point, if you know someone who doesn’t own one then this stand mixer is the perfect whisk. Also, this stand mixer usually sells at $199.00 but is reduced to $82.99. What a deal!
- Diff Eyewear – Bella Designer Square Sunglasses ($85.99) – Sunglasses, is a hard gift to give usuallly because it always depends on how it suits the individual you’re gifting it to. One thing I love about this product is that it is, 100% UVA/UVB, meaning, they protect your eyes from both UVA/UVB radiation.
- UGG Womens Ansley Moccasin (99.95) – I know these slippers are not everyones cup of tea, but those who have experienced wearing UGG slippers only know how amazing they really are. Personally, I feel these would be a perfect gift, especially for someone who is always complaining about being cold!
- Rebecca Minkoff Womens Watch ($95.00) – If you’re struggling with a gift, watches are always a lovely gift. Rebbecca Minkoff Womens Watch comes in two different colored wristbands and its one of my personal favorites because of how simple and elegant it is.
- Marc Jacobs Women’s Daisy ($60.70) – You’re probably wondering, why would you choose this, this is so old school. I love those old school scents, Marc Jacobs Daisy is one of my favorite scents ever. If you know of anyone that loves a similar scent, try this perfume, you won’t regret it.
- InnoGear Essential Oil Diffuser with Bluetooth ($25.99) – Diffusers have been a big thing this year, I have seen them everywhere and a lot of the mothers I follower speak very highly of them. It is a gift I have on my list too. The InnoGear Essential Oil Diffuser has a 5 in 1 Multifunction, its diffuser combined with a Bluetooth speak and LED mood lights. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!
Thats the six items under a $100 that you can get for “her”. I really hope you enjoyed this blog post and that it helps you with some ideas when it comes to Christmas shopping.
Thank you for stopping by and reading this post, I’ll see you guys with another post tomorrow!