I am back, as promised for Blogmas Day 2
So, today, I am going to be keeping it short, simple and to the point for this gift guide. Men, are difficult to shop for, its not easy to guess what they would like without giving away too much. I have put together a gift guide for men, all the items listed are under $100. TELL ME THAT ISN’T AMAZING? You can get an awesome gift and save money, its a win for the both of you.
As you can see I have listed six items above me, I will be listing them below and the reasons why they would make a great gift, if you like the item, click the link and start your Christmas shopping now!
- Amazon Echo with Smart Plug ($84.98) – The Amazon Echo would make an amazing gift, firstly, Echo connects to Alexa to play music, read the news, set alarms and timers, answer questions, control compatible smart home devices, and more. Almost, every household owns one, so I know this gift will not go unappreciated.
- Beard Kit for Men($21.95) – If you know of anyone trying to grow a beard or is trying to keep his beard looking “sharp” then this kit is the perfect gift, it comes with all the essentials needed to get to the perfect beard.
- Rexing V1 Dash Cam (99.99) – Right, I know what you’re wondering, why a dash cam? Trust me, it will save you. My husband purchased a dash cam a few months ago, we almost came close to wreck due to the other driver, had we not had the dash cam recording, there was no way we could prove anything. They are LIFE SAVERS! Invest, Invest, Invest!
- SNAPTAIN S5C WiFi FPV Drone ($74.99) – You can never go wrong with drones. If you know someone who is a beginner, then this is the perfect gift. This drone is user friendly, it reaches farther with its built in HD Camera, it is steady, trackable and has great control.
- Tzowla Business Backpack ($28.99) – I love this product, it can be used for both and women. It is perfect for anyone on the go, students, parents, travelers etc. It is great quality, waterproof, designed anti theft and it has a USB port, WHAT!!!
- Garmin vívosmart HR Activity Tracker ($73.94) – This would be another awesome gift for anyone who wants to try the new year, new me. This activity tracker, is a nice trendy, futuristic looking wrist band that shows stats, displays steps, calories, heart rate etc. It also reminds you to stay active, definitely something I need actually.
I really hope this gift guide helped you on your search for gifts, if you have any other suggesting then please feel free to share some of your ideas with me.
See you tomorrow….